Billing and Coding
Four Seasons Consulting Group has the level of expertise to provide monthly support, education, and guidance regarding appropriate coding for clinicians. Led by national experts, our team will help you to ensure maximum billing accurately and efficiency.
- Education (onsite and via webex)
- Proformas for clinicians based on care setting with productivity expectations
- Monthly review of documented notes
- Recommendations for improved coding
- Use of Advance Care Planning codes, face to face and non-face to face prolonged service codes
- Coding template to aid in proper billing
- Strategies for using complex chronic care management codes
- Monthly coaching sessions with providers
- Template development to track clinician visit
Billing and Coding Team Coordinator
Lisa Massie, CCRC
Lisa is the Director of Research & Development at Four Seasons as well as the Program Coordinator for Four Seasons Consulting Group. She is ACRP certifed with over 25 years experience successfully leading clinical research and grant management services. She has also recently expanded her already wide skillset to include billing and coding through the highly regarded AAPC organization. Lisa came to Four Seasons in February of 2006 with a vision for developing new opportunities for improved quality of life for the people that are served by Hospice and Palliative services as well as to improve the experience of the staff providing that care. “I find it very rewarding to be involved in the innovative work at Four Seasons and to be able to help other organizations in their innovative efforts as well.” Her favorite thing to do outside work is spend time with family, watching movies, or just about anything that has to do with being in the water. One last little tidbit about Lisa….